The Willow Glen Athletic Booster scholarships were established to recognize and support outstanding senior student athletes at Willow Glen High School. Beyond athletic achievement and academic excellence, these students serve as positive role models in their community.
The scholarships are open to all WGHS seniors who meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must be a WGHS senior who has attended WGHS at least two years.
- Entering a four-year domestic college or university with a GPA of 3.0 or above; or a domestic community college with a GPA of 2.5 or above.
To apply, students must:
- Submit a completed application form.
- Complete an essay (500-1000 words) describing how athletics at WGHS has, and will, contribute to their future success.
- A statement (250-500 words) of their impact as a role model in the community.
- Up to three letters of recommendation. One must be from your WGHS coach. All letters of recommendation should be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications, essays, and letters of recommendation are due on April 23, 2023 at 9:00 p.m.